Saturday, July 30, 2011

Migue’s Magnificent Mini Donuts

Here’s another review out of Eastern Market. It’s easy to reach from the Eastern Market Metro. This one I haven’t seen around a lot and I didn’t see any social network connections so I can’t really give hours or times but I saw them there on a Saturday morning. If you do find them they serve adorable mini donuts. Generally the gentleman in the tent makes the mini donuts fresh while you watch. It is an automatic machine but that means everything comes out even. Once you get your donuts you have the option of adding your own toppings including powdered sugar and other expected toppings, which means you can get them exactly how you want them (I’m a bit of a donut purist so I just had mine plain).


Mini Donuts

The flavor was full, with enough seasoning to give the plain donuts standout flavor without overpowering. The price was the best part of this deal. For only three dollars you get eight mini donuts which are probably enough for an individual. For nine bucks you get a whole box which should be plenty for a party.
For my overall review I give this “restaurant” 3.5 out of 5 stars for good food, fairly easy location, and super price.

1 comment: